Thursday 2 December 2010

And so this is Christmas.....la la la la la la

The Schmidts are getting into the Christmas spirit already! We started last weekend already! How about you? ;-)
Well, we just thought...."the time is special, we want to stretch it out for maximum enjoyment for the kids and well, I was bursting to unpack my plastic tree from Ikea (thank goodness for Ikea Japan!)"

So, I spent about 15minutes unfolding a super tightly rat-packed Christmas tree (about 1m high). And I was pleasantly surprised: it looks cute!! We like our little tree! So, we brought the girls in, gave them some little things to hang and some snowflake lights. Boy, our lounge is ROCKING!!!

(I also ordered a Santa Claus outfit from M&S UK who do prime international shipping rates....Michael doesn't yet know that he'll be called up for duty soon! Ho! Ho! Ho!) Anyway, we've got to make up for the lack of Christmas stuff here and I'm sure I'll volunteer Michael's services to other Westerners in the area who! Watch this space!!

Here are some photos of the kids decorating our little tree!