Saturday 14 August 2010

Toys R US

Yeah! We could take it no longer. None of us! We've been waiting 6/7 weeks now without toys...and another 3 weeks feels like 3 years. I can't run like horse #99 again around this track. Well at least I don't feel like doing it anymore...not 1000x per day. 10x or even 20x is ok. 30-50x is pushing it. But we were going around endlessly. And I had to put a stop to that! So, we got some directions from a friend, Wiebke (thanks Wiebke!) to Toys R Us and hit the shop with a vengence!
Well, here is our new "Bouncy-Bouncy" and the kids are both LOVING it. We ALL are! ;-)







Did I mention that we don't have a pump here and I didn't think to buy one....MIchael and I nearly passed out alongside each other blowing this thing up! The thought did cross my mind whether it would have been easier to run like #99....