Thursday 18 March 2010

My Jozie

I am so proud of my little Jozie. There are just so many things I love about her....
  • I love her softness
  • I love the way she really races like a maniac on her bike
  • I love that she wants to be with me
  • I love that she's so loving to Evie
  • I love that she's so affectionate
  • I love her developing sense of humour
  • I love the way she sings to herself and even makes up little tunes with her own words
  • I love the way she snuggles in - especially in the early morning
  • I love the way she believes everything I tell her
  • I love the way she listens when I tell her stories
  • I love the way she prays
  • and so much more....





On the weekend, she picked up some blocks and about 10minutes later we noticed what she had built all by herself. My oh my, I am so proud of her!