Saturday 24 April 2010

Camping in the garden

This is what Pappa and Josephine are doing right this minute. Probably still chatting, wriggling, testing the torches, eating gummy bears, giggling, etc.
An investment in the relationship!

After Evie fell asleep (inside her usual cot!), Josephine and Pappa packed a little backpack with some ratpack supplies (food, water, books, torches, potty, iPod, and some patience). I crawled in to join them for about 20minutes of story time. And then I left them to it! (personally glad I don't have to have the smell of grass up my nostrils all night since I've become a little hayfeverish lately). But MIchael is in his element and quite determined to see the night through. I have prepared the beds upstairs for them - just in case.  The only request I was left with before I departed was: please put some toilet paper next to the potty. Ok. Done. Now I'm doing my blogging and they're roughing it up in our garden. How nice is that!?! :-) She's hyped!