Wednesday 18 January 2012

Dancing queens!

This is a daily scene that I am witness to!
Evie would love to eat, sleep and even bath in her ballet or pwincess dwess. And apart from bathing (and sometimes sleeping) she's always in it.
They always invite me to their concert (although I am never allowed to be a passive onlooker). The music gets put on at a rather high volume so that the Shetland ponies right outside the window do kind of jerk at the first beat or two (although I do have reason to believe they are now expecting or even enjoying it now).
Once the music starts, wild dancing follows. Little fingers are often reaching up as high as they can to the volume dial to make it even louder...and louder. Sometimes microphones get plugged in and they then also sing along. It is fun. My role is to swing them around and around. Evie is light and does literal running through the air as she twirls a metre above ground. Josephine is heavier and longer and we generally skim past furniture by about 1cm. If it wasn't for me getting dizzy, I would do it longer.

Anyway, here are some photos of our afternoon antics.