Saturday 26 February 2011

Handful of cute things from today

I made a vegetable curry with rice for lunch today...and this is what she said:

"Pappa. You fink dis spicey food is driving your tongue nuts too??"  :-)



Evie's new words for this week are:

"Mamma's gewl" (mamma's girl)

"hank you"  (thank you)
"purple"
"lellow" (yellow)
"fire. Twuck" (A second's pause between the words to regather her tongue-energy for the next word!)
She also knows a few letters, so if I say "a for...?" she says "apple". "b for..." "boat", she says. So, she knows (a,b,p,m,j,E,f)
She also loves to sing "LaLaLaLa" and says "Alleluya" for the song called "Hallelujah" that I sing to her each night (you know the one that Alexandra Burke sang ... that one. But way worsely sung. ;-) Evie sings "Lalalala" for the verse and then sings "Alleluya" for the chorus. Too cute. With her little head on my shoulder. I wish she'd stay small forever!